The city of Puri which is also known as Jagannath Puri is a major city of Easter state of India called Orissa. The city is counted among the seven sacred cities in India along with Varanasi, Ayodhya, Mathura, Dwarika, Ujjain and Kanchipuram. Rath yatra in puri For the followers of Hindu religion, visit to the city of Puri and visit to the temple of Jagannath is must do list and they wish to fulfil it in their lifetime. At the seashore with broad and vast beach line, Puri attracts pilgrims, tourists, historians and art lovers. Tour to JAGANNATH PURI Orissa India The main attraction of the city is the temple of Lord Jagannath who is considered as the Lord of The Universe. The deity in the temple is present along with his elder brother Balbhadhra and younger sister Subhadra. The temple has been adorned and described by the famous Sanskrit Jayadev in his remarkable masterpiece eulogizing the different incarnations of the lord of the universe.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned or similar category hotels, will be confirm at the time of booking.
- Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner in hotels restaurant.( 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner Only / no Pack food )
- Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
- Surface transportation from pick up till drop Bangalore to Bangalore round trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
- Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on day of quotation.
- All presently applicable hotel & transportation taxes, (Except GST tax 5.00 %)
| NOT INCLUDED
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar,room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet meal plan.
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Additional sightseeing tours and excursions. All major sightseeing will be cover once during sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & gov. conditions)
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the “Package Cost Includes” column.
Service tax on total billing amount @ 5.00% charged extra.
Arrival in Bhubaneswar Airport
Pick up Morning 09:00 AM, Proceed to Hotel – check in room after freshup
Visit to Puri enroute cover the Dhauli Santi Stupa Budha Temple, Pipili Appliqué Village (Chandua) , Sakhi Gopal Temple , Raghurajpur ( the Artisan village the most famous of Pattachitra Plam leaf) then Darshjan of Lord Jagannatha, SriGundicha Temple and Puri golden Sea Beach.
Overnight Stay at the Hotel (Puri)
After fresh up check out room
Depart to Lord Siva Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, (Kedar Gouri & Mukteswar Temple) , Dhauli Santi Stupa Buddha Temple, (Khandagiri & Udaigiri) Caves and Nandan Kanan Zoo. Night around 10:00 Pm Drop to Bhubaneswar Hotel
Overnight Stay at the Hotel (Bhubaneswar)
Morning after fresh up check out Room Drop to Airport
For cancellation policy details click here.