Ladhak is the largest province in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The landscape of Ladhak, a high altitude desert, is defined by craggy, barren cliffs and plateaus. Ladhak is a favorite among adventure sports enthusiasts, offering unique adventures in trekking, mountaineering and white water rafting. While rafting options are available on both Indus and Zanskar rivers, the Zanskar course is more difficult and exciting.
||26,999 per adult
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Inner line permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
| NOT INCLUDED
- Government Service Tax @ 5% additional on above cost.
- Any airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Services of local tour guide
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
The trekking options range from short, day-long walks to visit monuments or monastic settlements to long, trans-mountain treks involving weeks of walking and camping in the wilderness. Ladhak celebrates a numbers of monastic festivals – annual events of the major monasteries primarily in winters. The month of September, hosts the Ladhak Festival, that gives a peek into the richness, depth and pageantry of Ladakh’s centuries-old culture, traditions and folk heritage.
Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx )
Arrive at Leh airport, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
Leh – Sham Valley – Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum). Overnight in Leh.
Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (290 kms | 10-11 hr s approx)
leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in Ladakh. Enjoy beauty of the high altitude Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the colour changing Lake and be mesmerised by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. Later, drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight in Leh.
Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
For cancellation policy details click here.