Thailand best known as the (land of smiles) with great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and superb beaches, Thailand is the most visited country in Southeast Asia. Thailand formerly known as Siam, is a country at the center of the southeast Asian Indochinese peninsula composed of 76 provinces.
|| 28000 Per Adult
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodations at Pattaya
- Daily Breakfast @ Hotel
- Transportation with AC Private Car
- English speaking guide
- On Arrival: Welcome Flower, Mineral water
- On Tour: Snacks, Mineral water
| NOT INCLUDED
- GST 18% not included
- Visa and Flight tickets not included
- Early check-in/ late checkout charges
- Optional Tour costs if any
- Any Entrance Tickets
- Meal charges which not include Travel Insurance is required
- Expenses of personal nature if any
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc
Pattaya is a city on eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise building shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour night clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall Golden Buddha.
Welcome to the capital of Thailand at Bangkok Airport, you will meet our representative who will assist you with the transfer to the Pattaya hotel where you check-in.
Bangkok to Pattaya is approximately 1 and half hour by road, which is Thailand’s largest resort city. As a beach resort.
After the amazing breakfast, set out to explore the Coral Island. Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Enjoy the unlimited water sports . Enjoy Lunch. Evening is at your disposal to explore Pattaya on your own.
After breakfast you will meet our representative who will assist you with transfer to Bangkok. Bangkok offers to visitors unique treasure house of cultural attractions, glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers and its people’s way of life. Bangkok has the large number of temples.
Today after breakfast, the day is free for you to shop at the various shopping malls and outlets in the city on your own or to avail of an optional tour.
This morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out and spend the whole day at leisure. Explore Bangkok city or indulge in shopping on your own.
Return to hotel in the evening.
Post dinner you will be dropped at the airport to catch your flight back home to India
For cancellation policy details click here.