Rajasthan, which has a very colorful and interesting history, which tells the great stories about Rajasthan’s Maharajas and their ruled time. In 1576, Maharana Pratap of Mewar defeated Mughal Emperor Akbar in the battle of Haldi Ghati. Samrat Hem Chandra Vikramaditya won 22 battles against Afghans.
- Accomodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- 2 Nignts stay in Jaipur
- 1 Night stay in Puskar
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Buffet breakfast & Dinner at hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary.
- Pick up & Drop Airport / Railway Station.
- Including toll,tax,parking,driver bata & fuel cost.
| NOT INCLUDED
- Air Fare/Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be
- The Goods and Service Tax will be extra on the total billing.
It is the birth place of many great people about whom we learn from text books during the school time like Samrat Prithvi Raj Chauhan, Krishna devotee Meera Bai, Rani Padmini, Baba Ramdeo ji, Maha Rana Pratap, Panna Dhai, Goga ji, Rao Shekha ji, Bappa Rawa
On arrival at Jaipur airport/ railway station to meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. Day at leisure. Evening proceed to Chokhi Dhani – Ethnic village restaurant. Later drive back to hotel in Jaipur for overnight stay.
After breakfast, visit the Hawa Mahal. It is a five-storey structure of sandstone, plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Also visit Jantar Mantar – the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar (About 145 Km)
In the morning, drive to Pushkar. Enroute visit Ajmer Dargah (the burial place) of Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chishti, a famous Sufi saint. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Later, visit the famous Brahma Temple, said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity. It is marked by a red spire, and over the entrance gateway is the hans, or goose, symbol of Brahma, who is said to have personally chosen Pushkar as its site. Also visit the Pushkar Lake. Stay overnight at Pushkar.
Pushkar – Jaipur (4hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur to transfer to airport/railway station for your onward journey.
your return journey.
For cancellation policy details click here.